Welcome!

On Stripes

It's my first blog's update in July! Well, I've been in a long holiday from work this week and I'm not going anywhere in particular but just 'OOTD'-ing around. There is three outfit for my blog in total that taken this week and here is the first one!

Do you know that Stripes is really happening in this Summer? I saw many e-commerce or brands have promoting about their stripes outfits lately. So yes, this time I brought out my stripes long dress for this Summer to join the hype!

To be honest, I'm not really fond into stripes outfit but I thought trying something new won't hurt too. So here are the pictures that taken at a pool area when our family was swimming last week.




Longdress H&M
Accessories Rilifashop

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)