Welcome!

Korean Inspired

Hello, this is the last Summer outfit inspiration during my long holiday early this month. This time I was using my favorite combination colors, black and white. For you, my loyal readers or followers might be realize that I often posted about monochrome outfit.

I watched a Korean Drama recently and thought that their style was so cute and I haven't try it before, so I finally mixed my black long dress with a white shirt to get the classy, sweet and feminine vibes.

I assure you that a white shirt is a must have item, because it was so easy to mix and perfect in ~almost~ everything. I also have mentally noted myself to get another white shirt! ~lol~ So let's move on to the outfit pictures and let me know what do you think! ;)




Shirt Forever21
Dress Divided by H&M
Shoes Payless
Bag Debenhams
Accessories Rilifashop

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)