Welcome!

Witch's Pouch Selfie Perfect Concealer


💕 Beauty Review 💕

This time beauty review was about one of my recent favorite Korean Brand, Witch's Pouch. I was enchanted by their brand concept, package designs, advertising and all..

I got three products of Witch's Pouch from my latest sponsorship with Althea Korea for Indonesia. So I had this Selfie Perfect Concealer, CC Cream and Popo GlosStick Tint Balm, but I decided to review their concealer first.

I must admitted, it's the first time for me to use this kind of concealer. I usually used my eyes concealer for eyes and other spots that I need to cover ~I usually used Etude~, so the first impression when I opened this product's box was how I love the concealer packing! It's unique and new for me because I never had a concealer like this one. The packing has one push button on the back to draw the content out and poured into the front fur.

I had recorded short tutorial about how to use this product on my youtube here. Please bear with my awkwardness because it's my first time recording a video. I hope I'll be getting better next time! So please do take a look and subscribe if you want to see my next beauty or fashion videos ;)

Then back to talk about the product, I wanted to share my experience with you guys who might haven't tried this brand yet. From the price section, as for me this brand was quite affordable and the brand's concept was fun and fresh for youngsters. So I suggested you to give this brand a chance.

For the quality, it didn't have intensive coverage as foundation did, but just enough to cover dark spots vaguely. Which in my case, my dark spots (or blemish skin) already there for a long time and too dense, so for me this concealer wasn't enough to cover my skin face. But I recommended it for daily use because the coverage was natural, if you hate to feel like using a mask everyday for school/work or a stroll with your pet. Also the application was very easy and fun because of the packaging and it has a nice smell too.

I had this concealer in shade No. 23 Natural Beige, because it was the last shade available in the web. I usually used light colors like No. 21 for my face but in this case, I think darker shade would help me to cover my blemishes more and it turned out just worked a little bit. Also I will update my 'before and after' pictures when using this product for my blemish skin later. So stay tune!




Pros: 
  • Fun and fresh packing, and young concept 
  • It smells nice
  • Easy application
  • Quite affordable
Cons:
  • Doesn't have intensive coverage
  • Not available in Indonesia yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)