Welcome!

Holiday in Pink

Been busy in the past week when I was preparing for my son's birthday tomorrow, and my working days also just started last week. Sorry for this late post update, so no need much talking anymore, let's head down to the outfit!

Summer has officially starting everywhere, especially in four season countries, so here's my next summer outfit. Summer means simple and light outfit for me so I chose this simple white lace sleeveless top and chiffon maxi skirt with double slits. The outfit really express the feminine style that I always loved and the simple yet eye-catchy colors combination has made this outfit looked so sweet and outstanding. Then I completed the look with a pair of heels, gold accessories which always a trend in for Summer and of course, a mini bag which was a must-have these days.

How do you think? :)



Top St. Yves
Skirt Forever21
Shoes Payless
Bag Jims Honey
Accessories Rilifashop

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)