Welcome!

Laneige K-Beauty Week

Hello, this is an event report from two weeks ago! (sorry for updating it so long~)

I supposed to post about this event last week but due to the hectic conditions at work that made me exhausted, then I regretfully postponed this event until this week. But I had posted a new fashion post last Sunday as usual schedule. So no need much prologue anymore, here it is the story..

I had a chance and invited by Grazia Indonesia to attend Laneige K-Beauty Week at Emporium Mall Pluit on early of June. It was an event series which has been held at some famous malls in Jakarta recently and aside from their launching of new Highlighter cushion, there were some competitions, music performance and trunk show by Sogo Indonesia.

The event itself, started from 1 PM with Spring makeup competition and Cupcake decorating and I should be get in on 02.30 PM but it delayed into 03.30 PM because the competition hasn't done yet.

So after registered myself on Grazia's guest book, then I was seated in the front row. The first show was a music performance by Mario Ginanjar who sang three songs, then continued with Trunk Show by Sogo Departement Store. This fashion show has Spring theme and showed twelve mix and match outfits from Sogo ~of course~. Then after the fashion show ended, there should be a dance performance but I didn't watch it and went home right after.

The event was quite fun with photo booth and many displays of Laneige's products so you could try it on the spot and found what the best products for you to use. And on this event, I had a chance to see another Beauty enthusiast and made friends. Hope I could be invited to another events like this again to meet more people. Thank you Grazia Indonesia for the opportunity!


The Event Competition
Grazia's Booth
Cupcakes!
New Laneige Highlighter cushion
Music performance by Mario Ginanjar
Trunk Show by Sogo Department Store


Special thanks to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)