Welcome!

Early Fall

Hi guys, new outfits experiment this time with Fall theme. I know it might be a little bit too early but the place where I took pictures at, was so beautiful with this Fall decorations (like Maple Trees and Swing) which made me grow a fond with.

Well to be straight at the point, I was going to Sweet Hut at Serpong (around Summarecon area) to spend my voucher there. It's a dessert cafe to be precise but foods like Burger, Fries and Sandwich were also available to spoil your tummy..

I was ordering two kind of foods and beverages with a dessert which I love all the tastes. They're so delicious and nothing to regret. I was really enjoying the foods and the ambiance there. It's super cozy and really a perfect place to catching up with friends or family. Definitely my favorite cafe at the moments.

So, no need too many writing on this blog because you better try to visit there for yourself to enjoy the place, and here are the outfits details. I was wearing my old Gold Top with Black Jeans and Long Cardigan from Peace Love Pepper, then complete the look with Nude Platform Shoes..

Do you think it is Fall enough?





Cardigan Peace Love Pepper
Clutch Topshop
Shoes Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)