Welcome!

British Lady

Hello, as I have informed you before on my social medias, here is the new fashion post :)

If you already knew regarding my interest about British, so you won't wonder if my latest outfits was inspired by Kate Middleton, and with my recent favorite color, Navy. Her style is simple, classy, elegant and screaming upper class society. Of course, she's a Princess after all! Her style is expectable from her status.

And for a commoner like me, here is my attempt to look a little bit like her with my navy dress and black floppy hat, then black heels. I wish I could do more outfits experiment which inspired by her. So if you love her style like I do, we could talk or discuss and become friends with sending me email here.

Keep styling everyone!! ;)




Dress H&M
Shoes fld

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)