Welcome!

Patch Denim

Hi guys, new fashion post this week is about Denim.

Denim is all the time fashion that keep coming back years after years, like it won't be faded by the time or the new fashion trend. So honestly speaking, I brought up this outfits theme is because I was inspired by one of the article from The Trend Pear.

In case you don't know about The Trend Pear, it's a fashion blog which powered by Eleanor Calder and her best friend, Maximilian (Max) Hurd. Eleanor herself already known for her great taste of fashion around the last few years and was a role model for 2 millions followers on her instagram. You would want to check about her here.

So back to my outfit details this week, I wore a denim pants/jeans with white shirt which have some patches on the shoulders. And I complete the look with blue tie to make it a little bit classy and neat than the usual casual denim.

I really love the total look of this outfits and hope you are too.. :)






Shirt Mine
Jeans Connexions
Shoes St. Moritz

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)