Welcome!

Mono-Tone

Hello, new outfits shoot last week and new blog post again today.

So last weekend is my kinda monochrome day, with black and white outfits plus nude platform as a neutral spot on my feet. That photo shoot is the most enjoyable session I had so far (lol), and I would like to do more shoots again later in there.

Last week I went to Mall @ Alam Sutera to watch the Lion Dance and Barongsai Championship. The acts were so cool and amazing to see up close, but too bad I didn't capture any moments because I was in awe and afraid to bother the athletes. Overall, the final of International championship was on Sunday and you could see the feeds from the championship here.

Anyway, here is the outfits pictures! Enjoy.. :)





Top St. Yves
Jeans Connexions 
Shoes Payless

Additional Notes:
Speaking of the next outfits I would use, Summer is near, so I prefer a playsuit/jumpsuit as my remarkable style. Beside, I will have my next holiday into a beach, so  a short, simple and comfortable jumpsuit is a must have item on my wardrobe.  And as for my reference, the jumpsuit from Zalora is so tempting to have, especially the monochrome one. Beside, if you check Hollywood latest fashion, the new trend in is ~guess what~, Jumpsuit!

So if you also love playsuit/jumpsuit as much as I do and getting ready for your summer escape, you can check the reference here on Zalora to complete your wardrobe. Happy hunting!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)