Welcome!

Talika Blogger Gathering

Hello, this is my first event report..

So earlier this month, I was invited to Talika Blogger Gathering at Seibu Premium Lounge, Grand Indonesia. Talika was a natural skin care from Paris since 1948 and now available in Indonesia at Metro Plaza Senayan, Metro Pondok Indah, Sogo Kelapa Gading, Lotte Shopping Avenue, Seibu Grand Indonesia. I was so lucky to be invited to this event and knowing the brand even better, because not everyone aware about this brand at first.

At first arrived, we need to fill their guest book then they offered light snacks and drinks. After a few chats and waiting for another blogger to arrive, they finally start the presentation about their history, behind the scene of product discovering, best seller products and sharing their experience when using Talika. It was a good and well spent time together and then bloggers could try their hand massage corner or try out heir products in display.

Pose before going inside
 Talika Products

Presentation and sharing story about Talika

There's so many interesting story behind every Talika products that has been told by them, and sharing self-experience story about the amazing result after using Talika products for some times. It's really made me want to have some. Hahaha.. And Luckily, they gave us Goodie Bag for their Best Seller products and I couldn't wait to try them all. Wait for my review about my result and experience after using Talika later.

And below pictures were me when trying their display product :)


And this was Goodie Bag that I got from Talika..

 The products were:
  • LIPOCILS EXPERT
  • BUST PHYTOSERUM
  • BACK UP 3D
  • SLIM SERUM
  • SKIN RETOUCH
  • EYELASHES CURLER
I will update again later and make some review after I try these out. See ya.. 


Web www.talika.com
FB Talika Indonesia
Twitter Talika Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)