Welcome!

Spring Notch

Now I want to share my outfit when I was attending Talika Blogger Gathering.

Spring definitely has come and it's getting warmer, so off shoulder would do for this season. I had so many off shoulder or sabrina recently and I got this off shoulder from Chocochips Boutique. It was my first order to them and I really love their collections. The delivery was fast too and the packing was cute. They also gave me a discount card inside my package. It's a good quality product and the fabric was so soft. I really love the small knitting details on the hands part of my top, because details is everything for me. I would like to do some order again to them later.

As for the event, I matched this top with lacey long skirt to add more feminine and elegant vibe to this outfit. Then added nude heels and sling clutch in the same color tone. Let me know your thought about this look..



Top Chocochips Boutique
Skirt Cool Teen
Shoes Payless
Clutch Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)