Welcome!

Mango x Lookbook

Hi guys, finally my new fashion post beside my latest travel story at Bali.

This is the look that I submitted for a colab competition between Mango and Lookbook. It was a short decision to join the competition and also with a short thought about how to mix and match my old Mango outer to make it a fresh and new look worth to post on my blog and the competition (you can also see this outer on Pastel Mood article on March).

I was tried to recreate the outfit but changing the season preference and I got this A/W look ~than the S/S look in the previous article~ by matching the Pastel Mint outer with a Beige skirt and Brown ankle boots to get the Fall essence.

So here's my old-new look and let me know what do you think :)




Outer Top Mango
Skirt Hardware
Clutch Topshop
Shoes Pretty for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)