Welcome!

Bohemian Princess

Hello guys, after finishing my Bali trip story on this blog, now we're back again to the main menu which is my fashion post inspirations!

Now if you already guessed it from the title or you probably have seen my Instagram, so this time I took fashion experiment with Bohemian style. It was my first time to do this style but I did my best to present my kind of Bohemian without being afraid to copy another people Bohemian style. The feel of Bohemian was so strong because of the headpiece I wore. I've been wanting to use this kind of headpiece since the first time I saw Nicole Richie wore her jewelry line, House of Harlow. And.. finally, once again, a dream of mine was come true!

My favorite Bohemian muse at first was Nicole Richie, because when the early time of House of Harlow was released, she was rocking this style so well. Then there is Vanessa Hudgens who was so constant with her Bohemian style which so fresh and suitable for young people. So recently I like Vanessa's style more and I wish I could do more Bohemian style later.




Kimono Outer Beeshopgalley
Maxi Skirt Details
Wedges St. Moritz
Headpiece Ms. Ellblinks
Temporary Tattoo Biggerbucks

Picture taken at Scientia Square Park, SDC, Serpong
Photographed by M. M. Tanaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)