Welcome!

Sweet 27 Birthday Hut

Very late update, but I still want to post about my birthday moments..

So I want to share story about my 27th birthday experience at Sweet Hut cafe, Summarecon Serpong. It's one of my favorite cafe at Tangerang and the foods are also good. I'm very satisfied with the food's taste and their services. Also the interior is a perfect addition for the comfy and cozy to chat vibe on of my big day :)

On that day, I was celebrated it with my husband and son plus one of my longest term best friend which also feels like a sister to me. It's a very close inner circle which I have and treasure the most..

Blowed this tiny candle and made wishes
Together, with my husband and only son
Beautiful longest friendship
Girls time and we really had a lot fun and wefies :D

We ate and ordered much foods but below is some of the foods' pictures I could capture. With my member card, I could get 30% off from my total payment and I also got a free special dessert from them. Yeaayyy...!!!

Tuna Sandwich
Chicken Black Pepper Grill with Fries
Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Oreo Ice Cream
Super Big Bowl of Mango Dessert as Birthday Treat

And I also redeemed my birthday treat from Starbucks which was a free (any) beverage for every food purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)