Welcome!

Beautiful in Black

Finally my new outfit update after a long wait..

This is the latest outfit I wore before I'm going to spend my holiday in two weeks later. I'm not going to do any photo shoot soon since I need to prepare my energy for my holiday ~lol~. And it's actually my 5th wedding anniversary holiday, so I need much to prepare. Of course, many outfits and travel diary will be updated soon after I'm back. Also I will update my journey on snapchat too so you better to follow it ;)

Now come back to this post, I wore all in Black outfit ~literally head to toe~ this time. The style is pretty simple and casual for window shopping or family day out like I had, and to be honest it's something that I chose from my laziness. Hahaa.. (Pardon me~)

And here they are (but sorry for a little bit blurriness here)..




Top Cole
Jeans Connexions
Shoes fld
Bag Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)