Welcome!

Two Tone

Hello, new post again this week!

Last weekend I was going to Nippon Fest at Baywalk Mall, Pluit - North Jakarta. One of the rundown on day 2 was J-Factor contest which my friend and I were their contestants. But  when the audition finished, apparently it's only my friend who was chosen,  so I'm back to my usual duty which is photo shoot for blog and ads for my online shop there.

The outfits I used there is quite simple ~or maybe too simple~, so I'm not qualify enough to act on stage. I just used lace white top and beige tailed skirt with nude platform. I just thought it's for casual mall day or shopping day, then I decided to use something more comfortable and light and simple.

Here is some of the pictures I took there in two different background and actually there's few selfies too. But I don't think I will upload it here, so go check and follow my Instagram account (link on home)..






Top No Boundaries
Skirt Old Navy
Shoes Payless
Clutch Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)