Welcome!

Boho Glamor

Hello, here is a new post for this week..

I was attending a wedding party from one of my colleague yesterday and because the wedding took place in a small ~and not a grand place~, so I just wore top with a little bit boho-glamor style yet still simple with a pair of jeans.

I am really looking forward for another wedding party by the end of this month when I can finally wear my dress and a new pair of heels. I hardly can wait.. >.<

Anyway, it's an International Mother's Day today! How did you spend it with your mom and what OOTD for you and your mom? Don't hesitate to share and wish you all have an amazing Mother's Day! Also to all inspiring Mom in the world, you have the coolest job ever and had a great work on it! I know you deserve more than a pat on your back! So much love for you.. Xo





Top Number 61
Jeans Connexions
Bag Hana
Shoes Andre Valentino

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)