Welcome!

Classy Black and White

Hello everyone,

So this is my first actual outfits post. I've never been did this before because I never have confident to do it. But the desire to show my fashion style and fashion that I love to wear are very high. So I told myself and decided to have more brave and confident to do this things I love.

So I've been wore this outfits on last Saturday when I was dating with my husband. It's very simple and I love it! Apparently I've been had this skirt over from three years ago and never wear it again during the maternity and after gave birth to my baby. This skirt didn't fit me at that time. But fortunately, this skirt has fit recently -even though it still a little bit tight-. So this picture is the first time I wore the skirt again. I hope I could match this skirt with another tops next time and I'll show you of course! :)


Xoxo - aia

Herewith the outfits details:
White top from St. Yves at Matahari Dept. Store, Supermall Karawaci

Black Ribbon Skirt from ITC Mangga Dua Mall

Grey Messenger Bag from Tangerang City Mall

Hello Kitty Flat Shoes from Crocs at ITC Mangga Dua Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)