Welcome!

First Beauty Post

Hello readers,

It's weekend and I have a good family time and have fun on Saturday. How about yours?

I took few pictures of me before I was going out and I have posted it on my Instagram too. So if you wanna see all the pictures, please visit and follow my instagram account, @aia_chan88. I would love to hear your comments and like will be awesome -of course-!

As I have told you that this blog will become a fashion blog, but maybe I'll expand it into fashion and beauty blog. I hope it can help you to solve your problems and you can use it as your references or guides. So below is my face treatment and make up list which I wore yesterday, and some responds will be nice too!


Xoxo - aia

Face Treatment (I always use it before apply my make up):
~ Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum
~ Pond's Flawless White Lightening Day Cream
~ Johnson's Baby Powder
~ Pixy Two Way Cake Compact Natural White

Make up:
Brow
~ Pixy Brow Pencil Brown
Eyes
~ Oriflame Kohl Pencil Black
~ Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara Black
Cheeks
~ Oriflame Very Me Cherry My Cheeks Sweet Coral
Lips
~ Lip Ice Lipbalm Strawberry
~ Oriflame Lipstick Red Devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)