Welcome!

Summer Essentials

Hi Readers,

So sorry that it's been too long since my last post ~it's almost a year I know~, And actually I had so many contents in mind to be updated on my blog, but I just didn't have a chance to touch my laptop in the past months.

I've been juggling within the house chores, taking cares my family and planning for my brand's project, so blogging just didn't my priority anymore ~even though I still constantly updated my outfits on instagram~. Thus if you wanted to check the my newest fashion inspiration then I humbly suggest to follow my instagram instead.

I've been here because I just loved to write and share story but it's not my main task, so please bear with my laziness in updating new post. And since my latest ootd would be update in my instagram first, then this blog would be prioritize to share my beauty review ~because I couldn't write too long caption on instagram, meanwhile a review need many thoughts and considerations to explain so readers would understand and not misleaded~. So that's why..

So back to the main topic for this post again, I would share about my favorite outfit of all, especially for summer time which was.. a maxi dress! I've been in love with maxi dress for some times and always bought another one if I found a good one ~it's really hard to find maxi dress in my country, and usually I always bought it from H&M~. So I always loved plain maxi dress than the one with patterns, because it's easier to mix and match with any other outfits, for any styles I wanted.

Most of the time, I usually paired it with cardigans ~so many type of cardigans; transparent-beach cardigans, knits, laces and more~, or see-through lace tops and sometimes blouses ~to make the maxi dress looked as a skirt~. And this time, I went with a simple one to pair it with beach cardigan and a hat, to get a boho style ~which I loved the most~, and it felt very summer already.. ~lol~ Please check out!




Maxi Dress H&M
Cardigan No Brand (bought it online)
Shoes & Hat bought at my favorite Dept. Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)