Welcome!

White Wonderland

First post in 2017!! (Phew.. Finally..!!)

Firstly, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday in the past weeks! My holiday were only contain snuggling at home, BBQ and watched firework ~pretty ordinary I know~, but wish you guys had a better holiday than me..

So for my first post in this year is about my outfit on Christmas day. A little bit late I know since I was got sick a day after new year and still in recovery until now. That's why this post is sooo late and I'm very sorry about it.

Straight to the content about my Christmas' outfit, this time I was also wearing white like previous year because frankly speaking, it was one of my favorite color. I always love elegant and classy look, because it's simple yet sophisticated. So I combined my white dress with a knitting shawl and a pair of soft pink platform with matching pink customized sling bag. I surely love the total look of this outfit and hope you'll do.

Here are the pictures and see you in the next post!!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Dress Anna
Shawl Harusaki
Bag Nathania Stuff
Shoes Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)