Welcome!

Birthday Photo Series ~ NYMPH

" Come to me. Close your eyes, and stay with me forever.. "
💮 💮 💮
 
Welcome to the second concept of my birthday photo series! Actually I wasn't thought deeply about this concept and the idea about this concept only popped out in the last day before the photo schedule. This concept was the easiest and simplest, but turned out to be the quite enchanted one, and this was my second favorite concept so far!
 
The title of the concept itself inspired from the style of my top and also my expressions in every pictures. I almost named this concept as Siren but then I thought again that Nymph would be more beautiful and elegant, but still has the alluring and enchanting vibe as Siren.
 
 
 
 
Bralette Pluffy Choice
Scarf Eustacia & Co
Skirt Details
Sandals Cardinal
Hairclip Hairclipjkt
Accessories Rilifashop
Soflens Mrstanayashop
Eyelashes Silverswan Lash
Lipstick Mooishe
• • •  
Makeup, style and concept by yours truly
Photographed by M. M. Tanaya
Studio Roomio Photostudio

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)