Welcome!

Modern Batik

Hi Guys,

Finally new post this week with new theme sophisticated look while doing window shopping. I was using Batik pattern which famous in my country and all items were local brand. #supportlocalbrand #localbrandID

Actually I was planning to take pictures in the front doors of Ralph Lauren shop which in British style but unfortunately I was too early and the door hasn't been closed yet (the shop still open). So I just got to take pictures in front of the window display (with mannequin. Hahaa..) And because it's not really the place I tend into taking pictures so a little bit pardon to my expression yeah? (I'm kinda disappointed at the time..)


Here they are..


Dress Faded Glory
Lacey Cardigan Number 61
Bag Hana
Shoes Yongki Komaladi

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)