Welcome!

White Rose

Hi, finally I'm being able to update my blog tonight and my new outfits experiment is an evening wear.

I have more outfits in navy or black or nude color recently. So after navy in my latest post, this time I wore black. My outfits experiment this time is about something to wear in the evening for romantic dinner with lover or hang out in the cafe with friends.

I want a little bit lady-like and classy touch, to make a high class vibe even with the simplest wardrobe, so black is always nice and never go wrong. It is very easy for me this time to mix-match my rose pattern top with skirt and added the pump to complete the elegant look. Because as I've told you before, I was inspired with British style and Kate Middleton! So this outfits are one of my 'British Inspired' look as well as previous outfits.

Let me know what do you think, and my beautiful necklace is from ms.ellblinks ;)





Top Linea Donatella
Shoes fld
Necklace ms.ellblinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: Glad to hear your words :)